Did you know that you could easily organize your poker games with Facebook groups rather than email, messages or phone calls?
Using Facebook groups to organize poker games with your friends is a good way to save time.
Create a Facebook group dedicated to Poker
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/groups and click “Create Group”
- Set a name for your group. We advise to use a simple name like “My Poker Group” or “Poker games with friends”. Then select your friends and choose your privacy settings (“open”, “closed” or “secret”). Click “Create” to create the group.
- Your Facebook poker group has been created!
- Your friends will be notified that they have been added to the group.
Schedule an event for your poker game
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/tuneo.events and click “Go to App”.
- Click “Allow” to access Tuneo Events.
- Click “+ Create an Event”
- Provide information about your event (event name, location and multiple dates). By clicking “Add more info”, you can provide more info to your guests: type of poker you want to play (Texas hold ‘em, Omaha hold ‘em, …), things your friends can bring (snacks, beers, …), etc. Click “Invite a Facebook Group”.
- Authorize the app to access your groups
- Choose your poker group and click “Send Invitation”.
- You invitation has been posted in your Poker group. Congratulations! You’ve just created your first poker game event!
- Now, let your friends vote!
Go to Tuneo Events on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tuneo.events